ADCC member hospitals are leading the way in the treatment of cancer – including improved outcomes, improved quality of life, and moving cancer treatment to outpatient settings. Unlike other hospitals, Dedicated Cancer Centers exclusively treat cancer patients.
- Our state-of-the-art therapies and research activities often offer the greatest possibility for successful cancer treatment.
- Much of the progress in understanding cancer’s biology and effective treatment is directly attributable to the work of the 11 centers.
- All 11 institutions provide multidisciplinary cancer care, including diagnostic, surgical, medical, chemotherapy and radiation treatment, cancer prevention, survivorship, and health disparities programs.
- We maintain robust programs in basic, population, and clinical research, including clinical trials.
- We are at the forefront of establishing meaningful, actionable, and patient-centered quality measures for cancer care.
ADCC members are:
Championing AccessADCC members have long championed the greatest possible access to our hospitals. Our survival rates are higher than at other hospitals, and we believe all patients should have access to the best care available.
Advancing TreatmentsDedicated cancer centers create robust, breakthrough clinical trials that are changing the face of cancer treatment.
Measuring OutcomesADCC, a leader in measuring the quality of cancer treatments, seeks to replace process-oriented measurements with ones far more meaningful to patients and their family — outcomes.